Monday, September 26, 2011

Bathroom remodel...

Ok folks, Brett and I going to begin "remodeling" our first floor half bath.  While this won't entail any tile work, it will include a lot of husband and wife time, which I am not sure we are ready for this soon into our marriage. 

There is nothing completely wrong with the bathroom aside the porcelain sink with no storage and the hideous color that looks similar to Marty's throw up (sick, I know).  But it just needs some changes...and a few personal touches from the Lauritsen's to make it our own. 

With that being said, over the next few weeks we plan to put a lot of work into it, with as little money as possible, so all updates will be completed by us, the not so newlyweds anymore.  As Brett would say, "It Builds Character"! Well I hope it doesn't build a giant hole between us when we try to determine the color that should go on to the wall...I believe the last option Brett threw out was "Husker Red"! Oh, boy! Let the fun begin.

Before pictures below...


Yes, those are dish towels.


No comments:

Post a Comment